My Family
See
the picture above? That’s the best photo I’ve ever had.
| Papa & Mama |
First and foremost, I want to thank God for giving me such a wonderful family. My parents, they are so supportive and kind. I know I’m not a perfect daughter because I often commit mistakes.Nonetheless, they are always there to guide me.
Whenever I have personal problems which I cannot share with my friends, my parents are always open to listen, give me support and advice. Whenever I need money they are willing to give me some, especially if it is school matters.
My
dad, he is a very cool guy. Actually I am a self confessed daddy's girl,I don’t know but I am really close to him maybe because we have the same hobbies.
My mom,she is an ideal wife and mother. She make it to a point to assure that our needs will be provided. Whenever were together it seems like we’re just friends because she acts like a teenager,COOL right?
My sister, she is smart and studious no doubt about that. She is a snob and loner sometimes that’s why we are not that close. We have an opposite personality because most of the time she wants to be alone while I am a jolly person.Nevertheless, despite our differences we still love each other.
I'm happy to have them in my life and just in case I will be given another chance to choose another family, I'll still choose them.
My mom,she is an ideal wife and mother. She make it to a point to assure that our needs will be provided. Whenever were together it seems like we’re just friends because she acts like a teenager,COOL right?
My sister, she is smart and studious no doubt about that. She is a snob and loner sometimes that’s why we are not that close. We have an opposite personality because most of the time she wants to be alone while I am a jolly person.Nevertheless, despite our differences we still love each other.
I'm happy to have them in my life and just in case I will be given another chance to choose another family, I'll still choose them.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteFamily is indeed the best gift that God gave us. I cannot, and I don't want to think of having less than the number of members our family has right now. I know my parents are getting really old and they are nursing old-age diseases. It won't be long, like my aunts and uncles, they will also join our Creator. That is why while they are still with us, my siblings and I spend moments with them as much as we could.
ReplyDeleteWhat a good blog :) Having your family as your inspiration. It's true that having a family is one of the precious thing that God given us. They may not be perfect as person but those imperfections complete the real meaning of a perfect family.
ReplyDelete