Monday, January 27, 2014

Memoir...


Looking Forward.....


Bolo Beach in Pangasinan

It’s just months away and everyone will be busy thinking on where or how

 are they going to spend their summer. I, myself admits that this is one of the things I look forward every year. Aside from I get to spend it with my family, I can somehow relax myself from the very tiring atmosphere of schoolwork.



Iba, Zambales


Our family has this, I don’t know the term, okay like a “tradition” where we go places every summer. We have been to Laguna, Batangas, Pangasinan, and Zambales and each place gave me so many beautiful memories. 






With my cousins :)))

Okay, I will share one, I will not forget the time where I almost got drown because I just jumped into the water without even thinking if my height requirement fits its depth. Thanks to our driver, I am currently typing this as just a memory.



Delos Reyes Family
(Trip to Zambales)

So, this year I am pretty much excited on where we will be spending our summer. Well, the place is just a bonus, what matters most is the bond and laughter that we will share. Can you help me think of a good place to stay? A place somewhere cold and cozy maybe

1 comment:

  1. Having a family bonding or reunion is awesome! I agree with you that this kind of family bonding will relax you after the school works like what I also did. Family is the very most important at all. You will feel the happiness that you didn't feel when you are with your friends.
    I suggest you and your family to go in Baguio the summer capital of the Philippines. It's great to go in there! Fresh strawberries are waiting. :) hhmm! :)

    ReplyDelete