Monday, January 27, 2014

Politics...


Who will be next?

Photo taken from google

Politics as defined by Wikipedia is the practice and theory of influencing other people on a civic or individual level. Meanwhile, politics as defined by me and excuse me for my language, is a place where all liars and selfish people gathered up.

Countless problems are being faced by our government today, starting from this Pork Barrel Scam, wars, disasters, and now the president facing the issue of being impeached. Actually, I am kind of person who isn’t a politics fan but now that I can see how damaged ours is, I think I can say something in my own simple way.

Photo taken from google
President Aquino or PNoy for short is told to be allegedly involved in the impeachment of previous Justice Secretary Corona where he “talked’ to some senators to agree for the latter’s impeachment.

It’s just that I noticed that whoever our President is, people will find ways to put dirt on their names. I mean, was there any president who wasn’t issued at all? Was there any president who was able to finish his/her terms in a peaceful manner? So, let’s just wait for the next victim I guess?

I think fighting and cursing each other is not the best therapy for our country. This may sounds peculiar, joke I mean common, but unity will always be the first.

*Credit to the owner of the photos

No comments:

Post a Comment