“Like stars on earth, Every Child is Special……………………”
Unlike
any other movie, “Every Child is Special”
has opened a unique way of sharing a heartwarming story about a young boy
who happened to have a disorder. It was able to show how Ishaan had struggled
because of “Dyslexia” and how it affected his life as a whole.
And
even though the movie runs for almost three (3) hours, it didn’t affect the
flow of the story. The script was well written and every side of the story was
given justice. It slowly entailed the problems of a dyslexic person and how
Ishaan discovered where he’s good at.
The
story didn’t only focus on the disorder itself; it also catered family values,
in the character of Ishaan’s family. They were able to show how love and
support can change one’s failure into success.
Moreover,
the character of Amir Khan as Ishaan’s teacher also added flavor to the story.
He helped Ishaan as the story continues and he was able to bring out the talent
of the kid which was painting.
The
story really made me cry. I was able to feel the warmth and love on the movie.
The movie has perfected the emotion it wants the audience to feel. Story wise
and even the technicalities of the film was more than good.
"Every
Child is Special" has shown something really extraordinary.
*Credits to the owner of the Photo
*Credits to the owner of the Photo
.jpg)
The first time I have watched it I was bored but when I have watched it again on the second time it made me cry also. Every Child is Special is really a wonderful movie that everyone must watch. The whole movie is smooth and every scenes are perfect. We can see the life of a child having a Dyslexia. As a future teacher we have to focus for those students who are having a problem, like what Amir Khan did to Ishaan.
ReplyDeleteI like the way you critic the movie, I feel that you truly reflect on it. Good Job! :)
The movie really touched my heart, as it was about of a young boy suffering from dyslexia. I was touched with the way how Amir Khan treated Ishaan. As a future teacher, this movie is worth watching for, as it shows the true essence of being a good teacher.
ReplyDelete